MVS Canada provides vehicle transport services to almost any Canadian destination. MVS Canada is a qualified auto transport company in Canada that provides the best auto moving customer service in the industry at competitive prices.
We provide various vehicle transport services for hundreds of customers each year.
The various car moving options we provide are:
- Door to Door vehicle transport (ie. Picked up and delivered directly to your residence)
- Terminal to Terminal vehicle transport (ie. Dropped off and picked up at one of our terminals)
We also provide auto moving by various types of modes such as rail, truck and boat. The complete list of vehicle shipping modes are:
- Rail Moving – Your car is shipped inside a special rail car specifically used for vehicles. (Note: Rail Transporting is not available to all areas)
- Open Hauling – Your auto is hauled on a large car shipping carrier such as the ones that deliver new automobiles to dealerships.
- Enclosed Hauling – Your auto is hauled inside a special auto transport trailer.
- Flatbed Transport – Your vehicle is shipped on a smaller truck with a flatbed trailer or truck-bed. (Only recommended for short distances)
- Tow Truck Shipping – Your car is transported by a Tow Truck. (Only recommended for short distances)
For more information on vehicle hauling, please call us toll free or fill out our free vehicle transport quote request form.
Vehicle Transport steps made simple when you transport with MVS Canada:
- Call us Toll Free or fill out our online car transport quote request form.
- Request our Booking Package by email or fax.
- Fill out all required forms and return to MVS Canada.
- Arrange Payment with your MVS Canada agent.
- Prepare your vehicle for hauling. (See our Booking Package for more details on how to prepare your auto for hauling)
- Drop your auto off at our terminal (For Terminal to Terminal transporting) or our truck will pickup your vehicle at your residence.
- Pickup your auto at our Terminal or wait for delivery at your residence.