We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
You can make a direct deposit by certified cheque, bank draft, or cash directly into our account and the Bank of Montreal.
Email Money Transfer
You can send us an Interac Email Transfer directly from your online banking account.
We accept other payment methods such as Wire-Transfers and EFTs.
How to pay for your shipment
- Credit Card – MVS Canada accepts Visa, MasterCard and AMEX by phone. An additional charge of 3% will be applied to all orders processed with a credit card. These services are provided by our partner Elavon Merchant Services. Elavon provides thousands of businesses in Canada and the USA, secure credit card processing.
- Direct Deposit – At any Bank of Montreal, you can make a direct deposit. Just provide the teller the information below and they can take care of the rest. The teller will provide you with a receipt. After you make the deposit please email us with the date of deposit and the BMO branch it was done at and we will apply your payment to your order. We will send you the banking info once you submit your order.
- Interac Email Transfer – Please send the email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the password ‘shipping’. In the notes for the transfer, please let us know the name and order number for your shipment. If you use another password please email us the answer. E-transfers can be sent in multiple submissions if you have a daily limit.
- Other methods of payment – Please contact us for more details.
- Payments must be made through MVS Canada; our terminals and agents do not accept payments.