Our standard shipping service is based on first come-first served, and vehicles can be routed through multiple terminals before arriving to the destination. We do offer “Hot-shot Direct” services in most areas. A dedicated truck and trailer would be used to move your vehicle, but this service is very expensive (Approximately 5x times the cost of the standard shipping price), so it may not be practical depending on the type of vehicle you’re shipping and your time constraints.
- Car Shipping 101: Choosing the Best Car Shipping Company May 21, 2019
- Victoria Day 2019 Office Hours May 10, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Should I Ship My Car Enclosed? April 26, 2019
- Easter 2019 Office Hours April 10, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Why Does Ground Clearance Matter? April 8, 2019