Our standard shipping service is based on first come-first served, and vehicles can be routed through multiple terminals before arriving to the destination. We do offer “Hot-shot Direct” services in most areas. A dedicated truck and trailer would be used to move your vehicle, but this service is very expensive (Approximately 5x times the cost of the standard shipping price), so it may not be practical depending on the type of vehicle you’re shipping and your time constraints.
- Car Shipping 101: Preparing Your Car For Transit December 4, 2019
- CN Strike 2019 November 25, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Important Angles of Car Shipping November 22, 2019
- Enclosed Shipping from Ottawa to Edmonton November 13, 2019
- Ontario to Saskatchewan Enclosed Shipping November 13, 2019