MVS Canada provides professional vehicle shipping services in Canada.
- Door to Door (ie. Picked up and delivered directly to your residence)
- Terminal to Terminal (ie. Dropped off and picked up at one of our terminals)
- Rail Transport – Your vehicle is transported inside a special rail car specifically used for vehicles. (Note: Rail Transport is not available to all areas)
- Open Transport – Your vehicle is transported on a large vehicle transport carrier such as the ones that deliver new vehicles to dealerships.
- Enclosed Transport – Your vehicle is transported inside a special car transport trailer.
- Flatbed Transport – Your vehicle is transported on a smaller truck with a flatbed trailer or truck-bed. (Only recommended for short distances)
- Tow Transport – Your vehicle is transported by a Tow Truck. (Only recommended for short distances
We provide these various Vehicle Shipping services in Canada:
- Nova Scotia Vehicle Shipping
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) Vehicle Shipping
- New Brunswick Vehicle Shipping
- Newfoundland and Labrador Vehicle Shipping
- Quebec Vehicle Shipping
- Ontario Vehicle Shipping
- Manitoba Vehicle Shipping
- Saskatchewan Vehicle Shipping
- Alberta Vehicle Shipping
- British Columbia (B.C.) Vehicle Shipping
- Northwest Territories Vehicle Shipping
- Yukon Vehicle Shipping
- Nunavut Vehicle Shipping