Unfortunately damages can happen when your vehicle is being shipped. We do everything possible to keep your vehicle safe and to ship it damage free, but when damages do happen we have a quick and easy process for you to follow to submit a claim.
- Understand the insurance coverage that is included when shipping your vehicle.
- If you need more comprehensive coverage, the best option is enclosed transport but unfortunately this is the most expensive way to ship and it may not be practical based on the type of vehicle you own. You can find the damage coverage in our terms and conditions on the booking form: https://booking.mvscanada.ca/
- Make sure you take photos of the exterior of your vehicle when you are dropping off your vehicle to the terminal (or at the time of door pickup)
- Send the photos to our email.
- When you are picking up your vehicle at the terminal, if you notice any damages tell the person at the terminal right away so they can note it on the condition report.
- Take photos of it and email us immediately.
- We will investigate the damage and send you a claims form to complete.
- If your claim is approved, you will have to provide us with at least 3 repair estimates and then we will follow up with the location to take your vehicle to get repaired.