You don’t need to keep your own insurance on the vehicle while its being shipped but it’s recommended. Depending on how your vehicle is being shipped, its age, and condition, restrictions may apply for what is covered by transport insurance while its being shipped. Having your own insurance will cover any damages that transport insurance might not cover.
- Car Shipping 101: Choosing the Best Car Shipping Company May 21, 2019
- Victoria Day 2019 Office Hours May 10, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Should I Ship My Car Enclosed? April 26, 2019
- Easter 2019 Office Hours April 10, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Why Does Ground Clearance Matter? April 8, 2019