You don’t need to keep your own insurance on the vehicle while its being shipped but it’s recommended. Depending on how your vehicle is being shipped, its age, and condition, restrictions may apply for what is covered by transport insurance while its being shipped. Having your own insurance will cover any damages that transport insurance might not cover.
- Car Shipping 101: Preparing Your Car For Transit December 4, 2019
- CN Strike 2019 November 25, 2019
- Car Shipping 101: Important Angles of Car Shipping November 22, 2019
- Enclosed Shipping from Ottawa to Edmonton November 13, 2019
- Ontario to Saskatchewan Enclosed Shipping November 13, 2019